Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11 - a day to remember

9/11 has long been a tragic history in the life of every mankind. as who would ever forget the suicide attack made by the heartless terrorist with an end aim of destroying and burning pathways to world peace.

9/11 is indeed a day to remember, with same day last year, i recollect that this day was marked as an extraordinary day in my journey, as to others this day, their lives has ended, literally, while to others theirs has just begun, changed, renewed or reliven.

as to me 9/11 is everything ...as it was the beginning of all the first time experiences in my life and at the same time an ending of some dreams painful and blissful.

beginning - 9/11/10 - from a naivete, non-complaining, gullible, obsessive-compulsive and intuitive - introvert person who built walls to ward off people coming near the bench of my being i turned into slightly objective, risk taker and got out with that protective shelf i built,  i've explored, wandered and defiant to name a few. most of all, i've welcomed dream and dreaming with, found a wandering soulmate,  and pursued together mr. happy-ness and juggled with the ms. rare.

--this was also the day of my first open water experience in scuba diving, the life underwater --was the experience that i would never trade for anything and so with the thing that comes with it, i never planned nor expected it would happened and with arms wide open i embraced all the risk it entails. it didn't ask for my life once, but twice, thrice and more, yet it didn't not caused me to take aback. cause i believe that life is worth taking the risk.    


the ending - 9/11/11 - the trouble with finding happy-ness is the painful fact that it never lasts... i have known it long that in time comes goodbye, but i never knew it would be on the day with the same day when it begins... i hadn't had enough of having and giving, but time has not been my friend., it didn't gave me the chances i needed. and today, i turned and walked away from dreaming. waved goodbye to the soul in my mirror with love as my only provision. 

 9/11.

1 comment:

  1. what matters most is that they loved at all..... LG

    ReplyDelete